Bridal Shower Word Scramble – Bridal Shower Word Scramble game is always a hit at bridal showers! Almost every guest can successfully unscramble at least some of the words, making for a fun race to the finish. And almost every bridal shower hostess can write a great wedding word scramble game.
1. A scramble game is the most fun if it is written especially for the bride being honored, so plan in advance. Don’t wait until the last minute.
2. Think of some interesting facts/people/items related to your special couple.
3. Make a list of 15-20 words about the happy couple, including their names, jobs, hobbies, background, etc. Or, make a list of word related to the upcoming wedding. This list might include the names of the attendants, and the locations of the ceremony and reception.
4. Start scrambling your words! If you want to make the words hard-to-solve, I recommend that you not use the actual first letter of the word as the first letter in the scrambled word. For example, if the word is MINSTER, use RISMITEN rather than MIRENSTI. Break up as many letter combinations (TH, ING, ER, etc.) as you can in order to add to the difficulty level.
5. Proof your work. Make sure you’ve used each letter exactly once in the scrambled word. Nothing would be more frustrating for your guests (or more embarrassing for you!) than to have typos, misspellings or unsolvable words in the game on the day of the wedding shower!
6. Type your game in an appealing format. Use your own computer to experiment with fonts and layout. Double space your lines so guests have plenty of room in which to write. Add some humorous clip art.
7. Print out ONE copy and proof the wedding word scramble game again. It’s often easier to find mistakes on a hard copy than on your screen.
8. Print copies for your guests. You can copy the document to a flash drive or CD and take it to a print shop for really nice copies, or use your own home office equipment. Be sure to print a few extra copies for unexpected guests and for souvenirs for the bride.
Thank you for reading Bridal Shower Word Scramble.
Copyright © 2016. Proudly powered by Wordpress.