Bridal Shower Photo Booth Props – Throwing a Bridal Shower Photo Booth Props can be so much fun! There’s a lot of planning that goes into the perfect shower and theme. We’re making the planning a bit easier with these 50 free bridal shower printables! Don’t miss this gorgeous floral free bridal shower printable set, which includes 2 games and a Miss to Mrs. banner from Painting Paris Pink! Also, be sure to check out some of our favorite wedding and bridal shower products below! What’s your favorite printable? Let us know in the comments below!
So you’re planning a bridal shower or bachelorette party and need some ideas for simple yet stylish party decor? You know, something that’s going to look awesome but doesn’t require power tools and an MFA. Maybe you’re wondering how to arrange flowers in a creative way. Or you need a simple photo booth idea you can put together in a snap. Looking for inexpensive and easy but gorgeous party decorations?
1. Love It Table Display: Some glittery paper, a bit of baker’s twine, metallic wrapping paper, a few fairy lights and ta-da! A gorgeous table display that she’ll absolutely love.
2. Hey Girl Law Sign: You had me at “hey.” This simple DIY yard sign will make a huge impact at an outdoor bridal shower (plus, there’s a bonus matching printable placemat!).
3. Confetti-Dipped Balloons: Balloons are probably the simplest and most inexpensive decor you can find—and there are plenty of ways to make them extra-special. Try adding metallic gold confetti (once you start dipping things in glitter, you probably won’t be able to stop).
4. Simple Conversation Balloons: It could not be easier to jazz up regular old balloons. Suddenly they look thoughtful and totally pop (well, not literally).
5. Kissed Balloons: I’m kind of obsessed with these balloons. Like, how could you not be? Carry the kiss theme through your party with a Dress Code: Red Lip theme.
6. Confetti-Filled Balloons: Add a pop of color to a simple clear balloon by filling it with confetti. Simple yet stunning, this DIY will be done in a snap.
7. Confetti Sticks: When in doubt, add more confetti. These cute confetti sticks make an adorable display on your table and a great favor as well.
8. Glitter Champagne Bottles: You’ve seen it, you’ve loved it, now do it yourself.
Thank you for reading Bridal Shower Photo Booth Props.
Copyright © 2016. Proudly powered by Wordpress.